Fees for 2021
Our fees are decided upon on a yearly basis by our committee of management when they plan the budget for the following year. Fees for the three year old groups are not funded or subsided by the government.
Our fees for 2021 are:
$475 per term, four year old program attending three sessions per week
$375 per term, three year old program attending two sessions per week
Fees include planned incursions/excursion.
*Please Note: fees are subject to change
Kindergarten Fee Subsidies for Eligible Children
The Department of Education and Training provides the kindergarten fee subsidy to enable eligible children to attend a funded kindergarten program free of charge or at minimal cost.
The kindergarten fee subsidy is paid to services for children who will be aged at least four years by 30th April in the year they will be attending a funded kindergarten program and who meet one of the following criteria:
– The child is identified by a parent, carer or legal guardian as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
– The child individually holds, or has a parent or guardian who holds one of the following
– Commonwealth Health Care Card
– Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card
– Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or White Card
– Temporary Protection/Humanitarian Visa 447, 451, 785 or a Resolution of Status (RoS) visa, Class CD, subclass 851
– Refugee/Special Humanitarian Visa 200 – 217
– Asylum Seeker Bridging Visa A–F
– The child is identified on their birth certificate as being a triplet or quadruplet
– A child who received an Early Start Kindergarten grant in the previous year and who is not eligible for the kindergarten fee subsidy in the year before school is eligible for the Early Start Kindergarten extension grant, which allows them to attend a four-year-old program at no charge or at minimal cost.
Early Start Kindergarten
The following three-year-old children qualify for the Early Start Kindergarten program and are eligible for a subsidised kindergarten program:
– Children known to Child Protection (including children referred from Child Protection to Child FIRST)
– Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander children
– An annual maintenance levy of $100 per four year old group family applies. This is fully refunded following participation in one working bee and one mini bee.
– An annual maintenance levy of $50 per three year old group family applies. This is fully refunded following participation in one working bee.
There will be working bees throughout the year and families will be advised of the dates in the newsletter and on notices at the preschool.
Our Kindergarten has a Fundraising Committee that provides different fundraising events and activities throughout the year. Families are encouraged to participate when they are able to assist with raising extra funds for the Kindergarten.